Monday, February 23, 2015

And the Firsts Keep on Coming..

Hi Friends,

So the thing about mummyhood is that it doesn't matter how long you've been doing it, there will always be more "firsts" to be had.

Around K's first birthday, I stopped formally keeping track of firsts. However, K's second year has been filled with hundreds (if not thousands) of firsts, be they happy, sad, disgusting, hilarious, disturbing or anything in between. Most days these "firsts" would be considered just plain boring, but every now and then these little milestones are a little more memorable. While, I've long stopped recording these types of things in K's baby book, we've had a few "firsts" recently that I feel may bring a smile, or cringe, or "amen sister", to all my fellow mums out there. So here are a few gems to possibly brighten your day...

K's first time peeing on the potty.


K's first time pooping on the potty. 


K's first time attempting to put on my bra. 


K's first time bowling.


K's first time laughing at his own toot.


K's first time laughing at someone else's toot. 


K's first naptime diaper explosion.


K's first time doing yoga.


K's first time kissing my belly and saying "Hi baby".

K's first time using the potty as an attempt to prolong bedtime. 

and my absolute favourite (and the inspiration for this short little post)...

K's first time projectile vomiting all over himself, his blocks and his carpeted bedroom (Happy Monday to me!)

What kinds of firsts have you guys enjoyed recently?! Feel free to share in the comments!

Happy Monday everyone!

Until next time my friends,

-A

K's first time doing Yoga with his puppies

K's first time bowling
GO, GO, GO!
Strike!









No comments:

Post a Comment